Saturday, June 23, 2007

One Week

i purchased a trampoline for my boys on fathers day. it took me 4 hours and 10 bruises later to get it up on my own. i don't think i will do that again. the kids love it. i would put a pic of it up but my computer wont let me today.
Well my hubby has been gone for one week now. 2 more to go. I have struggled a little but all in all i am doing fine. we have gone to the beach and had dinner with friends and family. I think the hardest part is not having a break. my hubby would come home at night and i would go and do the shopping alone. having to cart them around is stressful. they don't like it. but we are making do. my 2 year old asks for his daddy everyday. my hubby calls us every night, that seems to help my son. my 11 year old is fine, i am sure he misses his daddy but is not showing it yet.

God will provide and keep us safe while we are apart from one another.

No comments: