Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wedding Anniversary


Daniel and I got married in 1998, June 12th. We went to Las Vegas and got married at "The Little Chapel of Flowers". My parents and brother drove out, my other brother drove out from Denver, Daniel's dave drove out from New Mexico and Daniel's grandma and aunt lived just outside of Vegas. It was a nice wedding.

June 12th 1999, Daniel and I renewed our vows in front of all our family and friends. The Pastor I had growing up did the ceremony, Pastor Andy. We had a good time. Daniel's African Drum Ensamble did all our music. It was BEAUTIFUL!

Last night Daniel and I went out for our 9th Anniversary. Next year I get my 10 year anniversary band, can't wait ;) We went out to dinner, at the Outback Steakhouse in poway. We were sat next to the KUSI newscaster "BILL" (can't remember his last name), boy is he short. He was there eating dinner with his wife and two little girls. That was cool! After dinner we went to Home Depot, we had gotten the worse service ever there. I think they cut back on staff or something. We had to get a new screen door, our two year old ripped the last one of the hinges. Our final destination was the bowling alley. Daniel and I played 2 games, he beat me at both. Isn't there a rule that I have to win one of the games???? It was a lot of fun none the less. I love having date night.

Well, I have got a lot to do, Daniel is leaving on Saturday and I have to get things together for him. I have to pack Auston too! God Bless you weekend!

1 comment:

L&D said...

Happy anniversary! How wonderful it is that you reknewed your vows. Blessings on you for another 29 years......and more!