Friday, June 1, 2007

Family Caravan



My dad was very gracious in giving us a wonderful gift. For Mother's day and my boys birthdays we received a trip on the family caravan at the wild animal park. We had a great time. We had an up close an personal look at a strange looking animal that was part rabbit, squirrel and kangaroo. It was cool. Here is a picture:


We got to feed the giraffes. They are a lot taller than you think. It was really awesome to see how long there tongues are. You can see this in the picture with me. I can't thank my dad enough for giving us this experience. While we were on the caravan my dad was walking around with Kolby at the park. Kolby loves to feed the ducks, go to the petting zoo and ride the carousel.
Thanks Papa/Dad and Mary/Grandma Mary!



I am currently doing a project at home. Finally painting my bedroom furniture. It is that old school off white with gold. Every little girl had a piece of this furniture. I am painting it black and the handles gray. It looks sooooo much better. I should be done this weekend. I always procrastinate on projects, why? It doesn't take very long once you get started. Its just getting started to begin with. I have a lot of projects lined up to do while Daniel is in Oregon. I will need to keep busy so I don't worry so much about him being gone.

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: