Thursday, August 9, 2007

Its been a while

Well, I haven't blogged for a while so I think its time. I have been a little busy with my kids. Over the weekend I was a witness to a birth. My friend was in labor from early friday morning until sunday at 10:11 am. She was so tired, poor thing. It was her first baby and she did great. With my first child I was in labor for 21 hours and with my second it was half that. She had a baby boy, Marcus Ray, and he is so handsome. She was telling her doctor how she was ready to have this baby because she wanted to finally get some sleep, WHAT, she was in for a treat then. Its hard waking up every 2-4 hours to feed a baby. She is adjusting well. I am going to see them on friday.

My friend who had the baby is my best friends daughter. I feel sad knowing that in a short time, before the end of this year, that they will be moving. My best friend is moving to arizona and her daughter to LA. Not seeing them all the time is going to be hard. They have been my great friends for almost 7 years. I know that I will not get the chance to see them very often. I also know that this is what they need. It will be the best for them to get out of this town. Issues I don't dare discuss.

On another note, my hubby and oldest son are getting ready to go back to school. It will just be me and Kolby again. We are planning a family trip to sea world before school starts. After school starts we don't get to spend a lot of time with my hubby. He is a band director and it is marching season. he works monday through saturday and has 2 night rehearsals during the week. Its hard on my kids but we have been doing this for 11 years. My husband has a passion for teaching music. He has also been able to offer the strength of GOD to several of his students. This is his missions.

Thanks for reading.....

No comments: