Monday, August 13, 2007


This is me and my best friend Rae with her new grandson Marcus. He is so handsome. His mom Ashla is doing great.

My boys are goofy. my kids and i went to the wild animal park. we go there a lot. i just watch them play and take their pictures. they make me laugh all the time. my little one gets really excited when new kids come to play at the playground. If we go on the weekend, he must play with at least 50-60 different kids. Most people go to the park to watch the shows and see the animals. we have been so many times that I just let the kids play and walk where they want. so while we play the new kids come and play and leave within 10 minutes or so. its a lot of fun for them. I have met a lot of other people that do the same thing or are from out of town and ask about the shows and places outside the park to see. I try and go at least once a week. when school starts they have little activities for my young one in the mornings.

On saturday me and my hubby got some time alone. we went to the rose bowl in pasadena for the DCI World Championships. for you who do not know what i am talking about it is Marching Bands from all over competing in this competition for best over all. my hubby is a band director with his own marching band, but these are kids from 16-21 in a private organization just for performing. they do not belong to a school. it was a lot of fun. the kids spent the night at grandmas and my hubby and i were able to sleep in and go out to lunch after church. it was GREAT! I love my kids, don't get me wrong, it is just nice to be alone once in a while.

We need to all make sure that we are Thanking GOD Everyday for the blessings he has given and will give to us.

No comments: