Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ON THE WINGS OF A DOVE

>
> > This is Beautiful and Refreshing!!!

My Grandpa sent this to me and I wanted to share it with you all!

> > Hello God, I called tonight
> > To talk a little while
> > I need a friend who'll listen
> > To my anxiety and trial.
> >
> > You see, I can't quite make it
> > Through a day just on my own...
> > I need your love to guide me,
> > So I'll never feel alone.
> >
> > I want to ask you please to keep,
> > My family safe and sound.
> > Come and fill their lives with confidence
> > For whatever fate they're bound.
> > < FONT face=Arial color=black size=2>
> > Give me faith, dear God, to face
> > Each hour throughout the day,
> > And not to worry over things
> > I can't change in any way.
> >
> > I thank you God, for being home
> > And listening to my call,
> > For giving me such good advice
> > When I stumble and fall..
> >
> > Your number, God, is the only one
> > That answers every time.
> > I never get a busy signal,
> > Nev er had to pay a dime.
> >
> > So thank you, God, for listening
> > To my troubles and my sorrow.
> > Good night, God, I love You, too,
> > And I'll call again tomorrow!
> >
> > Send this to all your friends and family. Including the person who
sent it to you. Anyone that you love and care about. Let them know God is
there for them.

1 comment:

heidi said...

thanks, janet. i needed this prayer today :)