Monday, January 29, 2007

Thank You


I really appriciate the comments you ladies left. It is great to have incouragement. We all need it! I have been much happier in life with setting these goals for myself. It would be great to find an individual to disciple me. It will all work out when the time is right. I TRUST that God will bring me the right person.

Our bible study is going great. We have a new teacher right now and I am learning a lot from him. Sometimes it takes just going over the basics to REALLY get an understanding. I LOVE my group and hope to start spending more time with them outside of bible study. I know our lives are chalked full of everyday things, it would just be nice to support and encourage each other outside of bible study.


I want to put in a word for Carlos Don IV, he is in a hospital induced coma, on life support. He is 12 years old and need all of our prayers. Carlos is a friend on my sons. Auston is really worried about him, Carlos is one of the fastest runners at his school he says. As of today, I don't know if the doctors have found the right antibiotic for his staff infection. I pray that God will be with the doctors and staff as they care for Carlos. Thank you God, we know you listen to all our prayers.

No comments: