Thursday, February 8, 2007

Prayers

I just need some prayers in guiding me and my 10 year old son through a difficult time. My son and I are having a hard time with communicating to each other. We are seeking outside help and things are start to get a little better but, then things start to go bad again. I want to be the best mother I can and I have to stop myself from feeling like a failure. I know that you can guess that there is much more to this story and your right. I just don't feel free enough to share it all. I just need support with prayers. I don't know what more to say...... THANK YOU!


I am struggling with other family members and feel like I am drowning. I know, NO I believe that God will not give me more than I can handle. I am just having a hard time sifting my way through it all and keeping my emotions under control. Getting mad is easy, trying to not get mad and have my feelings hurt is really really hard.

Oh God Please Show Me the Way!

1 comment: