Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wedding


My Dad waiting for his soon to be wife, with brother Paul.

Mary's son Steven, he is a professional guitar player for "Unwritten Law". He played a tune for us at the end of the ceremony. He has great talent.

We surprised my dad and his wife with some hula. My dad wasn't allowed to wear a hawaiian tie for his wedding, we love hawaiian apparel, my Auntie Renee's family is from Hawaii. We made them Lei's out of 100, $1 bills. It took us 4 hours to fold the dollars and then my Auntie Michele sewed the lei's together. My Auntie also made a bouquet of money flowers for Mary.

I joined in on the "Rainbow Song" with my Auntie's and Cousins. I am in the back row, center. My dad was so happy he cried. I couldn't look at him while I was performing because I would loose my place.

We had a great time at the wedding. Both my brothers attended the wedding. We danced and ate some great food. I am so happy for my dad and Mary. They really love each other.

May God Bless Them With there Life Together.

1 comment:

heidi said...

wow, great pictures, janet! would have liked to see you perform. i love those money leis!!