Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Family


Here is a pic from our last family reunion, December 05.

I am so happy to be visiting with my family. I have an Auntie, Uncle and 2 boy cousins from Orlando, FL. here. My Uncle, Auntie and 2 girl cousins from Kuna, ID. And I have my dad's cousin from Nashville coming this week. They are all here for my dad's wedding this weekend. Yeah!

I have been talked into doing a hula dance with my Philippino extended family for my dad's wedding. My family loves Hawaii. It will be a surprise for my dad. He wanted me to have the girls dance on his 50th birthday, but I was sick with my last pregnancy. I know that this will make him so happy. My cousins dance at most all of there get togethers and I have always admired from a distance. Well they said that my dad would be so happy and proud and so on, that now I feel obligated to join in the dance. I am nervous because if I learn this dance I will be expected to perform at other family functions as well. Oh well, the price of being in such a loving family. I will put of pics of our performance next week. My cousins from Idaho will be doing there Irish Folk dancing as well, with my uncle playing the flute. My dad's wife's son (mary's son, would have been easier) will be doing an acustic gutiar solo. Its a total family event.

No comments: