Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Little MORE...


Me and my brothers. Anjeanette, Jimmy, Jordan, Me, Kolby and Daniel. You can catch a glimpse of Auston in the background.

Me with Mary and My Dad. Awwwwwwww!

Daniel's birthday is on thursday, so tuesday night we went to the Padre game for teacher appriciation night. We had a lot of fun, it was great to have a date night. Daniel is a wonderful man, although it was his birthday gift, he kept asking me what and where I wanted to eat, what I wanted to do before the game started and so on. I Love Him! I will make a cake for him on his birthday, we will probably just stay home with the kids and celebrate together. Auston is turning 11 on Saturday, we are indoor rock climbing. Then I have a bridal shower to attend on Sunday. CRAZY! May is so busy for us. My Mom's birthday, mother's day, two cousins, daniel shares his birthday with and aunt and cousin, auston, another cousin and then a brother. Lots of fun. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE........

I need some prayer. I have mentioned before that my husband wants to adopt Auston. The only thing stopping this is the termination of parental rights of the biological father. He has been absent for almost 10 years now. I have been in contact with Auston's aunt. I thought that she would help me, she was so excited to hear from us and wanted to meet Auston. Auston was so excited too. NOW, she won't return my phone calls, I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SHE COULD DO THIS TO AUSTON, I don't know what to tell him, he is going to be so upset. It has been 3 weeks since my last conversation with her and we were supposed to get together for memorial weekend. Just please pray for me to find the right words when I talk to Auston about this. Thank You....

No comments: