Monday, March 5, 2007

My Brothers


This is a picture of my brother Jimmy and his girlfriend Anjeanette. My brother and I haven't spoken to each other in about six years. We had a disagreement involving a mutual friend of ours and my brother won't let us move on from it. He just recently started to go to my mothers when my boys are there, to spend time with them. They love there Uncle Jimmy. I haven't meet his girlfriend yet, but we do converse via myspace with each other. I miss my brother so much, so so much. I want to be close with him, we were close growing up. We are fourteen months apart. He was my coach when I deliverd my first son Auston. Auston shares my brothers middle name. My brother was and is still important to me. I pray everyday for our reunion. I want so badly to reconnect with him.


This is my brother Jordan with my son Auston. Jordan is 21 and lives at home still. He is a good guy with a big heart. I am not as close as I want to be with him either. I call him to check on how things are going and I see him when I go to my mothers. He won't just call me or come over, but he does talk to me when I call him. I have always let him know that I am here for him. He doesn't talk with Jimmy much either. Jordan does come to all the family functions though, thats something.

I want more, but feel stuck! Does that make sense?

1 comment:

L&D said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your blog looks very interesting, so I'll be sure to be checking you out often.