Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday


I had a great weekend! Went to a baby shower and saw some old friends. My husband had a drum-line tournament, they took home first place. On Sunday I went shopping for my dad's (soon to be) wife's bridal shower. I had a great time picking out all the little gifts for prizes and other decorations for the party. The woman marring my dad is wonderful. They have been dating for over two years now and decided to take the plunge. And I couldn't be happier.

I went for a walk this morning with my friends Heidi and Tristan. I feel great. Walking in the morning helps we wake up and feel like I can get things done today. Kolby was great, he actually stayed in his stroller. For a two year old, that's a big deal. I look forward to more walks with them. It's more motivating when you have another adult to go with.

Monday looking Great so far.

1 comment:

heidi said...

hooray for a lovely monday morning walk! we gotta keep doing this!