Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mon. Nite Drama

Yikes. I had to leave early to go to the bank and stop by my tax ladies office before my softball game. It is all in san marcos. Well, the bank was closed and when i started heading to the tax office..... my car dies. In traffic, luckily I was able to park it in the median out of the way, but people wanted to still honk at me. Like I had any control over it. I had my flashers on! So I call my friend and her husband to come help me push my car onto a side street. Played my game, which we won, then waited for my husband to come down after work and wait with me for a tow truck. The tow truck showed up just before 10pm. I got lucky actually, my friends own the tow company. We finally make it home after 11pm. Now we are down to one car, yippee! I get to only cart my kids around, but my husband now too. We are having the car looked at tomorrow, I just pray we can afford to fix it.

I do feel really blessed that my car didn't die on the freeway, in the fast lane or something. Thank you God!

1 comment:

L&D said...

Wow, perhaps my unlucky tendencies are contagious and rubbing off on you!