Tuesday, December 5, 2006

weekend fun



I had a great weekend. We went to my cousins engagement party on saturday. I as so happy for Joshua and Jennifer, they are a great pair. I am excited to have her join our family. On Sunday we took the boys to the San Pasqaul Battlefield re-enactment, they had basket weaving, clay brick making, salsa making, corn husk dolls and much more. Auston and Daniel got to throw hatchets at a wood block and shoot a bow n arrow. Afterwards I went to a baby shower, it was a lot of fun. I am happy that I am making new friends at church, there is a bunch of wonderful women. Last night I had play-offs for my softball team. We ended the season in 2nd place. Not bad.

I am looking forward to this week. Friday I am going to a women's christmas dinner at my church, it should be fun. On saturday Auston is playing at the local tree lighting ceremony and then off down the hill we go to Jillian's performance in her Christmas show at church. Maybe we will be able to catch a breather on Sunday.

No comments: