Monday, December 11, 2006

Fun Fun Fun



Last friday night was wonderful. I went to our church's Women's Christmas Dinner, I invited Rae as part of her Christmas gift. We had a great time. I met some new ladies and got to chat with the ladies I already knew. I really like the women I have met at church, they have been very kind and inviting. Thank You Ladies!

On Saturday Auston played his trumpet in front of Albertsons to raise money for the elementary band, we don't have enough instruments for the students. Daniel went with him and played the baritone and bells. They always have a lot of fun together. Later that day Auston got to play at the local Tree Lighting Celebration in Ramona. He had fun there too, we are glad that he enjoys music so much. That evening we went to see my cousin Jillian in her Christmas Play called JOYLAND. She did a great job. I always enjoy watching my family do there plays and dances.



Sunday we went to get our Tree. We went to the same place as last year. It is a Choose and Cut lot. We walked around for a long time before we found OUR TREE! The boys had a great time running around the tree lot and eating cookies. This year they made an ornament. Kolby;'s first one! We had a blast.

This week we are having our bible study group over for a Christmas Party, we are doing a gray elephant game. It should be a lot of laughs. I hope anyways. LOL! Have a gr8t week everyone.

1 comment:

heidi said...

hooray, i found your blog! thanks for hosting the party last night, it was a LOT of fun and yes, i laughed very hard. see you on sunday!