Friday, December 1, 2006

contagious?


I love this holiday season. It just reminds me how much Jesus has done for me and my family. It makes me more grateful for the blessing he has give me. My grandpa bo had surgery to remove his thyroid and is doing great. My grandma marion is breast cancer free. My kids are healthy. My marriage keeps getting stonger.
Thank you LORD.
We have been given the task at church "each one reach one", it has motivated me to start praying more. I know that I should have been all along but, sometimes we fall away from the things we know are right. I have 4 people on my list that I want to "reach" either to bring them to GOD or to have them rediscover GOD. I am so blessed with the things in my life, I want them to feel the happiness and love that I do.

I have felt great about turning 30 and want to just keep growing in the LORD. I hope that I can be contagious!

No comments: