Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's My Birthday

I am 31 today. It feels good, so far I am enjoying my 30's. My sweet hubby got me a gift certificate for a facial and massage today. It was so relaxing, I feel rejuvenated. I needed it. I am just going to try and relax a little more, I will be going to bible study tonight. My hubby has to work, so no going out to dinner. I am however going out to dinner tomorrow night with my best friend Rae, she is here visiting. Her son-in-law returns from Iraq today. I am so happy for them, he has been gone 9 months. I am going to Las Vegas on friday, No, with my kids. We are going with my Hubby's marching band for a tournament. I am taking my mom, we are going to take the kids site seeing. I haven't been to Vegas in 9 years. I got married there and never returned. There is a lot to see, so we should be able to stay busy. I was told to visit the Coca Cola Factory and my oldest wants to see Cris Angel Mindfreak at the Luxor, I am not waiting around for hours to get a glimpse. Will write again and tell you how Vegas turned out. God Bless!

Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments: