Monday, October 1, 2007

Ranet


RANET you say? Rae + Janet = Ranet. We have been best friends for about 6 years now. We will continue to be best friends but, she and her family are moving to Arizona, on SATURDAY!

I took her out last night for dinner and drinks. The place we went to for drinks was beautiful. Stone Brewery. They have a garden outside to sit in, tall trees, pond, waterfalls, tables and chairs in the grass. It was really nice to sit and talk without the loudness of others to bother us. We didn't talk about her moving, I think it is to hard for both of us. We just talked and laughed, like we always do. Rae has been a great friend. I wished that God would have been more present in her life, but I pray everyday for her return. She is a Christian that has gotten caught up in the "world" and lost sight of what God wants from us. I think that happens a lot to people. They are more concerned with what others think and not concerned enough with what GOD is thinking. We were just talking about this in Bible Study last week. How we are conforming to what is going on around us. The Bible says "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of you mind" Romans 12:2a. My prayer is that Rae will be transformed and in turn she will be a much happier and fulfilled person. I pray that GOD will do amazing things in her life. She deserves it. I love you Rae!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh this weekend will be hard, don't say bye just see you soon... nothing like best friends! cherish each other