Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I did it!


Just wanted to add a picture that made me smile.

I finally joined a GYM! I went in today and did a 30 minute workout on a bike, it feels good. On thursday I will have my first ever workout with a Trainer. I am so excited, I probably wont feel that way on friday. I feel like I am accomplishing something. I don't think that I am over weight, but I do need to tone a little on the tummy. I have been asked "when are you due?" Yea, its time to workout. I want to continue walking with my friend Heidi and Tristan. I also hope to join Trish at the GYM in the afternoons. We belong to the same GYM.

I am feeling much better today than I did yesterday. I have gotten some great support from my hubby and friends.

Thank you for answering my prayers God, I needed it. AMEN!

No comments: