Friday, September 7, 2007

Kolby's Birthday


Well my son Kolby turned 3 on Wednesday. Kids grow up so fast. Since it has been so hot I decided to take Kolby to the movie theater. He has never been before, I thought it would be fun. He wanted to see Surf's Up, it was already out of the theater. So we saw Ratatouille. Grandma also came along to witness this occasion.

We got our popcorn, candy, sodas and a toy from the toy machine and headed to sit down. There was nobody else in the theater. I thought GREAT! He can do what he wants without bothering anyone. Well there was almost 45 minutes of previews that when the movie started Kolby turned to me and said "I ready to go home mommy". I was able to keep him there. He watched some of the movie, but was more interested in climbing around on the seats and running up and down the isles. I let him. After all it was His Birthday!

After the movie we went into the arcade and let him play the car racing game. After that we went home to tell Daddy all about it. We had a blast.

We are having his party on saturday.
I look forward to many more years of "first's" with my kids. I thank you God for all the wonderful times I have shared with my boys in their journey through life. Please grant me the wisdom to teach them your will.
God Bless!

No comments: