Monday, September 10, 2007

Kolby's Birthday Party


This is a picture of the sprayground at the park. I picked this park because of this water feature. there are six fountains on the ground that are motion censored. The kids had a blast running around in the water.

My oldest son Auston always seems to have to pose for pictures. What a nut. Auston had fun at his brothers birthday party. Although he thought that the gifts were his too. He wanted to be in charge of which gifts were opened in what order and he wanted to play with them first. Silly Kid!

This is a picture of my brother Uncle Jimmy and his lovely girlfriend Anjeanette with Kolby holding their dog Baley. Kolby loves dogs. I think this is such a cute picture. it looks like the dog is scared!

This was a picture taken at the end of our day at home. Kolby got a little to much sun but, still wanted to play with all his new toys. My brother bought him this one. Its a kitty, can you tell? We a had a GREAT time with our friends and family. Thank you to everyone who came. We were able to reconnect with some old friends and I had the chance to further the process of reconnecting with my brother. Thank you GOD! I have prayed for a long time for this and YOUR timing is always perfect.

Thank you to all who came, who doesn't like a good party? I was bummed that none of our friends from ramona came down the hill. I was hoping that someone would of come. This seemed to be another failed attempt at bringing us closer to the friends we have made here. Oh Well, Its all in GOD'S timing. Just like it was for my and my brother.

1 comment:

heidi said...

janet: i too was bummed that we weren't able to come to kolby's party :( i'm glad you had a good time and were able to reconnect with your brother!! i love that picture of kolby holding the dog too...hope you feel better soon.