Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 5 Shades of Yellow

I took this photo of my best friends cousin, Crystal. she was wearing a yellow shirt with her cute blondish reddish hair and I COULDN'T RESIST taking her photo. she is a sweet young lady, funny and super cute =) i did however used instagram to yellow it more for this theme. I took this photo while visiting my best friend,Rae, in Parker, AZ. I try and go every year for the off road race and to just hang out and catch up with her and her family. I have missed my friend everyday since she moved to Arizona. It has been over 4 years now. We used to take this trip together to visit with her family & now i take the trip alone to visit with all of them. i love her & her boys so much. Can't believe how fast they are growing up. Nick will be in boot camp next month..... crazy! a plus to all this is that my best friends daughter has moved back to Cali =) she will be stationed in Mira Mar, her hubby is a Marine. So excited to have her closer with her little ones, now maybe i will get to see Rae more than once a year. i am also hoping to go out there in the summer with one of my boys to hang out on the river. All in all i had a fabulous time, races are always fun, lack of sleep a must and lots of laughing. my favorite part i think was playing Dance Central, my first time and I LOVED IT!!! Nick can dance =) check out my trips photos on Facebook.

No comments: