Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week 2 Resolutions

Well week two of our 52 week project. My picture is a symbol of my resolution to be more BOLD in my Faith this year. I try every year to step more out of my comfort zone as a Christian. A task given to me by my dear friend Josh. This flower was perfect for my interpretation of being BOLD. It is a small flower in my big yard and just stands out from the rest with is beautiful color. I want to stand out as a Christian, not to be better than anyone. To make my Savior known!!! To share how GOD has changed my life for the absolute better.

To know Christ and make Him known!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that in your little garden area it is the loan flower. Symbolic I think :) I love that you want to be more bold in your faith and I think you do a good job now. Love you friend!