Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saying Goodbye

We will be saying goodbye to our iguana Bud tonight. This afternoon when I put him in his newly moved and remodeled cage outside to enjoy the sunlight, I noticed his cancer had returned and come through his leg again. Although we are all really sad, I have enjoyed all 15 years of his life and Thank GOD for my LOVE for reptiles. Bud will enjoy all day out in the sun before we take him back to ACACIA tonight.

Thank You for all your LOVE and Concern for Bud over these last few months...

Love, Janet

On another note, my hubby leaves for college friday morning. we will miss him so much.

2 comments:

Z-Mama said...

Awe, what a heartbreaker! Bud will surely be missed.

Heather said...

So sorry about bud...thanks for all the love and help with Riley.
Late comment, but I love you and you love me anyway...!