Monday, April 20, 2009

MOVED

We moved into our New Home last saturday! We love it. It is so exciting to have a place that is truly yours (after you pay the bank back). I have a lot of boxes to unpack but am enjoying not being in a rush to do so. We are almost out of the house we were renting, although I did pay rent through the end of the month so, I have been taking my time a little. My mom is going to join me in cleaning the rented house on tues so we can be done with the inside. My hubby wants to do all the yard work on tues night, we will see if the weather permits it?? Tonight we will be making a trip to HOME DEPOT to purchase various this for our new house, I love Home Depot!

That's my home update!

1 comment:

heidi said...

can't wait to finally see your new house "in person"! i think heather is bringing me and T over this friday for coffee...been missing seeing you around :)