Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas


This was taken during the Crescent Moon, Jupiter & Venus alinement. It was so Beautiful, Thank You GOD!

I am looking forward to Christmas now. The rain is here, the cold has followed. I love this time of year, lots of snuggles, games with the boys by the wood burning stove and lots of laughter at the lights and sounds of the Christmas decor. I am so blessed this year. With lots of "girl"friends and family that I have reconnected with. I feel the love everyday. This has been the most awesome year yet. I know it isn't like that for all, but try and find the blessings within, the overlooked ones GOD has given you this year. We are negotiating a home to buy right now, what a great New Year's gift, but if it doesn't happen, that's ok. It isn't GOD's plan for us and I am satisfied with that. I have learned to now question everything, be grateful for the good and bad.

I pray that you all have the most Wonderful Christmas this year =)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wooohooo new homes are the awesomest Christmas present ever!!!!!
I like the snuggles too!

Z-Mama said...

Merry belated Christmas!!!