Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home Buying

This is a picture of Kolby with his birthday gift from his Uncle Jimmy & Uncle Nette =)
 
I haven't written in a while.  Why?  I can't tell you that.....  I have been so busy with my friends and my son's 4th birthday and ummm..... Trying to buy a house.  We put in an offer yesterday on a home here in ramona.  We are really excited, our offer is the only one on the table right now.  That makes our chances really good.  We are putting it in God's hands.  I don't need to add any extra stress to my life, I am giving it to HIM!  Thank You LORD to taking it.  Hopefully we will hear back from the agent before the end of the week, Wishful Thinking???? I hope not.  

I have learned a lot so far from this home buying process and know that a lot more knowledge is about to come during the escrow process.   I am so happy to just be given the chance to own a home in california.  I have had a few family members leave california so they would have that chance.  I feel so blessed.  So grateful.  and so Loved.  

No comments: