Monday, March 3, 2008

6th Grade Musical


I know that this picture is a little fuzzy but, it's the best one I have of my son Auston playing a solo on his clarinet in his 6th Grade Musical. We are so proud of him. He was so good. His friend played a solo on the piano right before him. I can't believe how grown up he is. Next year he will be a teenager. Oh, My!








This is a picture of Auston playing an instrument in the percussion for another part in the musical. His friend is also playing in this picture. They really seem to get along great. I am so glad he is making good friends.

I am so proud to be Auston's mom. I pray for him everyday, that he will grow up to be a great man of GOD and keep his family close. I want the best for both my boys. Being a mom is the best gift GOD has given me.

No comments: